Thursday, January 19, 2012

Surprise Divorce


I was so surprised to hear Heidi Klum and Seal were getting divorced. I know, how could I possibly be surprised by anything people I have never met are doing?! But nonetheless it still surprised me. When I told Jason his response was, “Yeah, so?” I explained that they have 3(4?) kids together and renew their vows every year. It’s weird to think a couple would be doing these grand gestures of their love if they really had a troubled marriage. Jason’s conclusion was that couples only do those grand gestures because their marriage is in trouble, ie Kate (Jon and Kate plus 8) and her husband did the exact same thing right before they announced their divorce. Either way I’m still shocked by the actions of these complete strangers!

No comments:

Post a Comment