Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Years Fun and Resolution

For New Year’s Eve a group played broomball at the ice rink. Jason had SO much fun playing. He was sore for days and couldn’t even lift his leg to put his emergency brake on! Unfortunately my pregnant state kept me on the sidelines but there were other pregos and non players so I had fun hanging out with them. Then we all hung out after, played walleyball, ate lots of food and just had fun. It was one of my favorite New Years so hopefully that means this is going to be a great year :)

Resolution:
I’ve never actually made a New Year’s resolution or at least stuck with one but I’m giving it a try this year. I have a lot going on in my life with an almost 4 year old and an almost 2 year old, plus in just two months we’ll be adding another baby to our family. I need to prioritize better, for my sanity and to be a better Mom. I've been having issues lately with facebook. I used to love it and considered it my social outlet. However, it’s becoming a little creepy to me and people seem to have forgotten it’s a social network and are using it for political outbursts and soapboxes. Plus honestly, I spend way too much time checking it. So, I’m taking a break. I’m not closing my account, just going to only check it once a week or so. I took it off my phone to make it easier for me. I need to use my time more wisely and I’m starting to feel like the parent who’s always on their phone or computer. Today was my first day and I’m not gonna lie, I liked not being so connected.

All the New Year’s Eve pictures were on other people’s cameras so I don’t have any pictures right now but here’s one of Dana and me.

Dana and Me
I LOVE this picture. We’re due only 2 weeks apart!

No comments:

Post a Comment