Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The Girls Trip with the Grandparents

While Jason and I were at GNP, Kate and Abby stayed with my parents then Jason’s parents and sister came up to watch them. We figured it would be too much for one person to watch them the whole time. We have very active children! Here are some pictures my Mom took on her phone to send us so I didn’t get too homesick Smile

Kate sign_edited-1

Kate loved her sign so much she made my Mom take her picture again. I think Kate looks like Jennifer here; Jennifer used to make the same smile when she was little.

Kate and Abby

Love these girls!

Kate Butterfly

My Dad is known for filling up our Christmas stockings with items from the Dollar Store. He stocked up with treats from his favorite stores for each day they had the girls. It was like Christmas for them!

Abby

Abby makes us laugh ALL the time!

Kate and Grandad_edited-1Kate wavingGirls_edited-1Girls Climbing

Grandad and opossum

This is a random old picture I found on my phone. My Dad is very serious about catching squirrels but one day he caught an opossum instead. He sent a picture to Kate since she was disappointed my Dad was freeing the nasty thing before she could come over.

No comments:

Post a Comment