Thursday, October 27, 2011

Pre-school Parade

Kate’s pre-school had a Halloween costume parade. My parents met Abby and me there and Jason creepily came out of the woods to meet us also. ~The church Kate’s preschool is at is behind our house so you can walk through the woods to get there. I choose to drive since it’s not the easiest walk with a 19 month old. ~ Kate was so excited when she finally spotted all of us waiting to see her parade around.

DSC_0670e
DSC_0675e


After the parade the school had their fall festival. I volunteered to help out for this party. I wanted to get my volunteering out of the way before baby boy arrives. It was so fun. They had face painting, a couple bouncy houses, fishing, music/story time, and were able to decorate cookies.

DSC_0680e


I absolutely love Kate’s teachers and her school.

No comments:

Post a Comment