Thursday, October 6, 2011

Pregnancy Update

We are beyond excited for baby number 3! My due date is March 19th, 2012.

I thought I was pregnant before even testing due to the creeping nauseous feeling I was having. Unfortunately, I’ve been pretty sick this pregnancy, like my others, but this one has felt harder. It seemed to start earlier and more intense. There have definitely been moments when I didn’t know if I would be able to handle it anymore.

I secretly take some comfort in the sickness, hoping that means things are going well with the baby, but logically knowing that means nothing. We’ve been blessed to hear the heartbeat three times. The first was when I was was around 7 weeks, with an ultrasound. The second time, at 10 weeks, was a little scary because the Dr could not find the heartbeat after many attempts. She was about to send me for an ultrasound when she finally found it! The third time, at 14 weeks, she had no trouble and even commented on how active the baby already was :)

I’m 16 weeks now and still feeling sick but nearly as bad as earlier. I just keep eating a ton hoping that will help!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, we're 3 days apart? I had no idea! Congratulations!!! (P.S. I bought a Doppler and listen to the heartbeat when Greg's not looking. I LOVE it!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder who will get to go first? :) I wish I had bought a doppler. I hate waiting between appointments! Are you guys going to find out what you're having?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shot of you at the top with your cute belly!

    ReplyDelete