Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween

I had to dress the girls like clowns. I mean they do have the hair! Kate wanted to be a princess so she was officially a “clown princess.” Kate hadn’t been feeling too well but still managed to have a lot of fun Halloween night. We went by my parents for their first trick-or-treat house then went to some of their neighbors. After, we came back to our house and met up with the neighbors, Eli and Brady. I took Kate around while Jason stayed home with Abby. Abby loved running to the door and handing the kids their candy.
DSC_0874.NEFDSC_0872DSC_0843.edited

DSC_0866.edited

DSC_0861DSC_0858.NEFDSC_0850eDSC_0841.NEFDSC_0836DSC_0826.NEF
DSC_0823.NEF                 DSC_0833e

2 comments:

  1. Their costumes are so precious! Where did you get them? I'm dying over Abby. She looks like she took Halloween very seriously. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! These are the cutest costumes I've ever seen! Well done. Yes, where did you get them?

    ReplyDelete