Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Kate’s 1st Day of Pre-School

While Jason and I were out of town Kate had her first day of pre-school. Not the best planning on our part. My parents said she was so excited to get ready and take her school bag and lunch bag. She had a great first day and couldn’t wait to go back!

Kate 1st Day Preschool2edited

Kate 1st Day Preschool3edited

She’s going to Johns Creek Presbyterian Church, right by our house, on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:30-1:00PM.

I had a hard time deciding all the pre-school logistics… what time, which school??? I LOVE the school we choose. They’re smaller, have amazing teachers and I can literally walk there. I also only wanted Kate to go for 2 days a week and not for a long day. I know she loves going, but she is going to be in school for the rest of her life! This is the only time I get her at home all day (away from outside influences), plus I think this is a great bonding time for her and Abby.

No comments:

Post a Comment